Commerce focuses on the factors that drive economic behaviour at both an individual and organisational level. The course will equip you with the analytical, communication and problem-solving skills to effectively identify issues, source information and find efficient and practical solutions. The courses here has been tailored in consultation with representatives from leading organisations, ensuring you graduate with an industry-relevant degree. We recognise the importance of continued learning throughout your career and the Commerce courses are designed to enhance your ability to understand new developments, pursue further studies and become a leader in your field.
The B.B.A. being a 3 year course aims at developing a student’s intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The B.B.A. course assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit or an enterprise and enables students to achieve not only professional qualification but also assists management graduates in relating their skills to the needs of business. The programme gives students the chance to undertake not only traditional courses but also equip them with detailed knowledge by providing specialization programmes in their best interest.
B.Com is one of the few courses which, despite being a traditional one, still find takers in the student community due to its application-oriented approach. Although perceived to be a vanilla course outside the periphery of the institute, the course being offered here is anything but it. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a three-year under-graduate course is a career-oriented degree which provides a foundation in all aspects of commerce. General Commerce prepares graduates for a wide range of careers in the business world. B.Com at Trinity is designed to provide the student with a wide range of managerial skills while at the same time building competence in a particular area.
Trinity College offers Pre University program for 11th & 12th STD. It identifies intellectual competence, personal growth and calibre as the driving aspirations of philanthropic development. We aid the realization of the same by emphasizing diligence in the pursuit of academic brilliance and goals. The ethos of the place is naturally conducive to the development of personal growth. A vibrant student body and a diverse teaching fraternity make for an ideal setting in evolving interpersonal and societal skills. We strive to create diverse, highly talented students who challenge each other to achieve their full potential and still remain as one family.
• 10+2 pass from the Pre-University Board Bangalore or examination of any other Board/University recognized as equivalent.
• Students passing the examination of other board/universities shall have to produce Eligibility Letter from the Registrar, Rani Channamma University Belgaum.
• Admissions are according to the existing rules of RCU/reservation policy be submitted along with statement of marks of the previous examination passed & leaving certificate/TC (one attested copy of each).
• Admissions to students, who come from other institutions affiliated to RCU Belgaum, will be given only on the production of transfer certificate within two months.
• Admissions to students other than form other RCU Belgaum, will be made only on the production of migration certificate & eligibility certificate from RCU Belgaum.
• Students seeking admission in the second term have to take admission within a fortnight after the commencement of second term.
• If a student wishes to discontinue his/her education after admission he/she should submit his/her application to do so before the end of the first term. Otherwise he/she shall have to pay the second term fee also.
• No admission will be made after the last date which shall be fixed by the RCU Belgaum.
• All admissions made in the college are provisional and subject to approval of the University.
• The list of selected candidates for admission will be displayed on the notice board. If a candidate is selected by the admission committee he/she should pay the term fees immediately while taking admission failing which the selection will be cancelled.
• Admission to any course is made for one academic year only. Student will be admitted to the next higher class by fresh application, considering the progress, conduct & behavior of each student during the preceding year.
• Conduct two Internal Test for all semester classes for 10 Internal marks.
• For Seminar and Assignment 06 Internal marks.
• For seventy five percentages (75%) attendance and their behavior in the Campus 04 Internal Marks.
How to apply Admission Guidelines:
• The Application form will be available in the College Office. It must be filled and registered in the college office.
• Submit the application at the earliest along with the mark card.
• The admission committee will process the application forms and set the dates for admission and interviews.
• Selection will be made on the basis of Merit and policies of the Government.
• The original SSLC marks card should be produced at the time of interview.
• Provisional marks card of the qualifying exam should be enclosed.
• The candidate must be accompanied by one of her parents at the time of admission.
• Parents who live abroad or too far from the college and cannot attend to official matters of the college are requested to appoint a local guardian to act on their behalf after the admission process is completed. The name of the local guardian must be given at the time of admission.
Interview: Documents to be produced:
• II PUC original marks card and one Photostat copy of the same.
• Attested Photostat copy of SSLC marks card.
• Transfer Certificate in original from the institution last attended.
• Conduct Certificate (Original).
• Migration and pass certificates for students coming from other states.
• Three passport size photographs.
• 3 copies of Caste certificate of SC/ST/Category I candidates.